Wyncote Academy is a community dedicated to a safe, dynamic, educational environment in which:
- Unique individuals and their abilities are respected and valued.
- Academic growth is stimulated and nourished through a variety of experiences, both in and out of the classroom
- Success is within reach of every student.
- Goals are set with recognition of and regard for individual style and pace.
- Students are encouraged to value their own ideas and abilities, and to trust their own judgment.
- All are inspired to become lifelong learners and contributing members of society.
At Wyncote, we are serious about learning. We are interested in seeing all students achieve to their fullest potential.
Learning in our school community comes about through the close relationship between our students and staff. Sometimes, students may need an extra boost to do their best. We provide that encouragement and support through realistic homework expectations, after school study time, multiple methods of evaluation, weekly reports and parent conferences. True education is more than bookwork and assignments.
True learning begins with the realization of one's own talent and worth. That realization is the personal strength that allows us to reach out to others. Development of these qualities is what makes the Wyncote education a special and valuable experience.